Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Website and related social networks accounts owner:
- SciTech DiploHub is a registered nonprofit association in Spain.
- Use of the website and related social networks accounts is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. Your access to the website and/or related social networks and use of its content means that you have read and agreed to them.
Conditions of use
- SciTech DiploHub has prepared the material on the website and related social networks for information purposes only. The information that is posted on this website is valid at the time of its publication and updated as quickly as possible.
- SciTech DiploHub takes no institutional positions on policy issues. All statements and expressions of opinion contained in any content on this site and related pages and social networks are the sole responsibility of the author or commentator. References to specific nonprofit, private, or government entities are not an endorsement.
Limitation of liability
- SciTechDiploHub does not guarantee the absence of virus or other elements that could damage or alter your computer system, electronic documents or files. Therefore, SciTech DiploHub does not accept liability for any damage that these elements could cause you or third parties. SciTech DiploHub works to ensure that the content and operation of the website are of the highest possible quality. Nevertheless, it is not responsible for any interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor liable for technical problems or failures that occur during the internet connection.
- The texts, images, videos, graphics, logos, brands and other content on the website are covered by the regulations of the Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- We inform that access and navigation to the above website does not imply obtaining any kind of license or transfer of all or part of such rights of industrial and intellectual property rights on the website or its content. Therefore, any transfer, reproduction, distribution, public communication, in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without prior consent of the owners.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and of the Royal Decree 13/2012, SciTech DiploHub informs that cookies are only used to customize, facilitate the access and make navigation safer. The cookies used are exclusively associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, so that in no case personal data of the user are retrieved.
- In the same sense, no cookies or other similar means are used for storing information to identify and/or track the person visiting this site or your search preferences or page views.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SciTech DiploHub. SciTech DiploHub has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that SciTech DiploHub shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.